יום ראשון, 16 בינואר 2011

Sunday 16/01/11 Sorting and Searching

This weeks multiple choice was an improvement of last week's. I got more than the majority of the questions right however I still seem to be struggling. Looking back I manage to figure out what I did wrong however I still have questions which I am hoping to get answered in class if we have time. I had a little difficulty understanding 2 or three specific lines of coding from this segment of multiple choice questions I am hoping to clear in class, but overall I believe I am starting to get the concept of sorting and searching; not as well as I did recursion, but slower. In terms of implementing sorting and searching in the activity we had I had a lot of difficulty, I understand what I'm supposed to do and know how to put it in words but I get stuck when trying to code it.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה