יום ראשון, 9 בינואר 2011

Sunday 09/01/11 Recursions

I felt like the multiple choice was challenging, I got a little over the majority of the questions right. I know how to approach the easy questions and don't have a problem with them it's the ones with more than 1 call in them that confuse me. Going back after checking I managed to correct a few of my errors and believe it's something that I will just become better at over time.

I have done 10 CodingBat Recursion-1 Problems so far and am having a hard time with 2 other ones. The exercises have helped me understand recursion but I still learn much more in class.

The biggest thing I am having trouble with is trying to follow a recursive method that calls on itself twice at once, it confuses me and I have a hard time following it.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה