יום שני, 28 בפברואר 2011

Monday 28/02/11 Some Standard Classes

After reading the assigned pages a lot of syntactical problems were cleared up. It was all review but it helped me noticeably. The questions were not difficult and I got most of them right however the ones I got wrong I am not sure where my mistakes are and I am hoping to clear these up in class tomorrow.

The Coding bat problems were not easy. I have the logic down for the three but for the two of them I am having unsolvable syntactical problems which I also hope to clear up in class tomorrow.

The implementation of caterpillar is something that I am not sure even where to start.

The GridWorld project assigned is an interesting one. I can't say I fully understand it at this stage but I am sure I will as time goes by.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה